Frequently Asked Questions:

Do I need to have existing home insurance for this to work alongside?

Yes. You must have existing home insurance in place that would cover you when your home is not being let to paying guests.

If you need help putting cover in place GUARDHOG can help. Please email or call them on +44 (0) 207 199 6610 for details.

Houst FAQs

Earn more, save time

Get a quick and free estimate for what your property could be earning you with Houst managing it. Then, book a call with our team to discuss it further.

Get A Quick Estimate (FREE)

Our Guide to Short-Let Management