If you run a hotel, you know how important it is to be able to book online. But what if your customers can’t find your property on booking.com?
This can lead to missed opportunities and lost revenue – so it pays to invest in advertising on the world’s biggest online travel agent website.
Not only will you get more traffic and bookings through your listing, but booking.com also provides some great tools for managing how your property is presented on their site.
Table of Contents
Booking.com is the world's largest online hotel reservation service, with over 1 million properties in over 200 countries and territories.
As a global travel technology company, Booking.com operates in more than 40 languages and offers travelers access to a wide selection of accommodations ranging from luxury resorts to budget-friendly apartments.
The company is committed to providing its customers with the best possible experience, from booking through to stay. As such, it offers a wide range of services including customer support in multiple languages and 24/7 access, as well as a secure and user-friendly website that's easy for travelers to navigate.
Why advertise on booking.com?
There are many reasons why you should advertise on booking.com:
- Booking.com is the world's largest online accommodation reservation service, with more than 1 million properties in over 200 countries and territories.
- It offers free listings for hotels, B&Bs and other accommodation options.
- The site receives an average of 13 million unique visitors per month (as of October 2017).
The site is available in 37 different languages and has a mobile app that can be downloaded on iOS, Android and Windows devices. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What advertising options are available on booking.com?
Paid search ads are one of the most common forms of advertising on booking.com. These ads can be found in the sidebar, at the top of each page, and at the bottom of your search results page. Paid search ads are also available on mobile devices and tablets.
Paid search ads can be targeted based on location (either city or country level), dates and number of nights booked per booking; they can also be limited by price range or star rating (if applicable). For example: if you're looking for a hotel near Disneyland Paris then you could create an ad targeting Parisians who want to stay in hotels with 4 stars or more between 1st July - 30th September 2019 with prices below 50 euro per night for 2 people occupying one room only...
The map is a great way to showcase your location, and it's especially helpful if you're trying to attract customers who are looking for hotels near attractions or tourist destinationsAs you can see, there are a lot of options. If you're looking for something specific then it's best to use the advanced settings and create your own ad. You can also set up multiple ads with different targeting criteria and then choose which one(s) perform best based on click-through rates (CTR), impressions (number of times an ad is seen by a user) and conversions (how many people actually make a booking)..
Promoting in a hotel category map
The booking.com category map is a visual representation of the hotel search results. It's a free feature that shows up in the search results, and it's an opportunity to promote your hotel to customers who are searching for hotels in your area.
The category map shows up in the search results, and it's an opportunity to promote your hotel to customers who are searching for hotels in your area.
Promoting paid search ads
Paid search ads are the most common type of online advertising. They are used to promote businesses and products, but can also be used to market services. Paid search ads appear in the results of a user's search query on Google or another search engine.
Paid search ads are paid for by advertisers who want their products or services to show up higher in the rankings than those of competitors' offerings. The price depends on how much traffic you want from your campaign and which type of keyword you choose: broad or exact match keywords will cost more than phrase match ones because they're more specific and therefore attract fewer clicks from users who may not have been looking for exactly what you're selling but might still be interested in what it is that you have to offer them (or simply curious).
Promoting organic listings
- Organic search is the natural result of users searching for hotels on booking.com. It's not paid, and it's the first option that comes up when you search for a hotel name or location in Google.
- To get your hotel listed on booking.com:
- Sign up with them (free) and create an account;
- Add all your information about your business, like contact details and photos;
- Optimize your listing with keywords so people can find it easily when they search online;
- Respond quickly if someone leaves a review about their stay at your place--this helps improve customer satisfaction!
If you don't have time to manage your own website, or if you want help with SEO, this is a great option! It's a cost-effective way to get your hotel listed on booking.com and other travel sites like Expedia, TripAdvisor and more.
Hotels advertising on booking.com - what you need to know!
The company has over 4,500 employees worldwide and is present in over 10 countries.
The booking.com website offers advertisers a range of advertising options, including:
- Hotel listings - this includes text ads, banner ads and skyscraper banners which are displayed at the top of search results pages on the site. The price per click (PPC) varies depending on the country; it may be cheaper than other PPC platforms like Google AdWords due to its lower traffic volumes but also more expensive if you're targeting high-value customers such as business travellers or those looking for luxury accommodation.
- Promotion packages - these include featured listings that can appear at the top of certain categories such as "top hotels in London" or "best beach resorts". These packages also include advertorials where businesses can write articles about their destinations/hotels that are published on booking's editorial section called 'Luxury Travel'.
What are the advantages of listing your property on Booking.com?
Bookings can be integrated with your external channel manager. Before you sign up, there are several factors to consider in order to produce a standout listing, ranging from photographs to facilities and pricing.
Preparation will be essential to your success, and if you are not prepared, this process might be lengthy. It's recommended to go through each of the stages below and make a note of what information you're currently missing. We also recommend that you spend time investigating current listings on Booking.com to determine where your home will be positioned on the market, what makes others unique, and what you can give guests to help yours stand out.
If you're looking to advertise your hotel on booking.com, it's important to know all the options available. The easiest way to get started is by creating a free account and then filling out your listing details. Once this step is complete, you can choose from several different ad types including paid search ads and organic listings which will help increase traffic from potential guests who are searching for hotels in their area!